Why Partner with an Equity Associates Advisor?
- In order to join Equity Associates Inc., advisors must have an established book of business and a professional reputation within the community.
- Equity Associates Inc. is a privately owned mutual fund dealer independent of any bank or mutual fund company ownership.
- Ability to purchase funds from a breadth of suppliers in various load options (Front-End Load, Low-Load, Deferred Sales Charge)
- Equity Associates Inc. does not engage in investment banking or sell-side activities which prevents advisors from forcing unsuitable products upon clients.
Aligned Interests based (Performance)
- Commission Structure
- Our advisors compensation increases when their client’s net asset value increases, which aligns the interests of the client and the advisor.
Value of Advice
- In 2010 and 2011, Ipsos Reid along with the Investment Funds Institute of Canada (IFIC) published a research report detailing how financial advice benefits Canadian households: https://www.ific.ca/Content/Content.aspx?id=3728